Memoirs of Erin Richelle

Monday, August 28, 2006

Pink Letter Law

So, everyone thinks of me as the girl who can equate every life experience to a Sex and the City episode. Well, ladies and gents, today, Sex and the City came in handy during my Family Law Class as I was able to understand and put a hypothetical into context. So, my professor says that impotence of one of the spouses that is not discovered until after the nuptials have been performed is grounds for annulment. So, of course, I immediately think of Trey and Charlotte from Season 3. Here is the thing, SATC fans, would Charlotte have qualified for this easy out, considering that she finally chose to have sex w/ Trey the night before her wedding, so technically, she was clued in to his impotent status. Or could the argument be made that one poor performence does not an impotent make. Anyways, regardless of the outcome for McDougal v. McDougal, had I not been such a crazed Sex and the City fan, I would not have been able to apply this family law concept to a real world (a.k.a Sex and the City) experience. Leave it to Erin to bring a little PINK into the BLACK letter law. Love & Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home