Memoirs of Erin Richelle

Thursday, August 24, 2006

CANCUN: TAKE UNO

Memoirs of Erin Richelle in Cancun: Volume 1

Hola?!? Donde es Erin??? In Cancun … Since, I realized that when I return from Cancun, I will start classes immediately, my postingS may be a little fewer and further between, in an effort to make those A’s. So, I am going to try to give you a few postings while I am here in Cancun, so I can send you off in the best way possible! So even though I have barely been here for 24 hours, there have already been a few highlights…

Ø Making friends with these over 40 year old black women, who happened to be from Philadelphia. When Ashley and I first saw them, we initially assumed that they DEFINITELY had children our age, but these women were clearly JUICED up rather well. So of course they made friends with us by virtue of the fact that we were the only other black female faces in the area … and we were OBVIOUSLY not a threat to them, b/c we were in a completely different age group / different target markets. Come to find out they are from Philadelphia, and when I say I am too and they ask where from, they quickly distinguish my “Philadelphia” from theirs b/c they are really from Philadelphia…and they automatically nickname me Wallingford, so we will see if that sticks for the duration of the trip.

Ø Additionally we’ve been exposed to a lot of T&A…black ones, tan ones, red ones, and OF COURSE white ones, big ones, small ones barely any ones at all…it is like a Dr. Seuss book of ta-tas…

Ø Last night we saw tons of celebs, Michael Jackson, Jennifer Lopez and the lead singer of Guns n’ Roses…crazy right??? Well, actually we saw their impersonators, but after a couple of drinks they might as well be the real thing. We went to this club called CoCo Bongo…A whole lotta fun…It was a club / entertainment show / crazy A time. Being self-described as the “greatest nightclub” in the world…mmm idk about that, but, I can say that I’ve never been to a club with an entertainment show of Michael J, Jennifer Lopez, etc. etc. impersonators, then a battle between the Green Hornet and Spider man battle where it was a type of Ringling brothers act as they battled suspended in the air… then the Mexico’s #1 DJ, DJ Slay, came through the 3 level crowd to the “rocky anthem.” This led to part II of Ashley and Erin Richelle’s Coyote Ugly venture that occurred during Spring 2005.
On that note, adios for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home