Memoirs of Erin Richelle

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

An apology of sorts...


Girl, you see that I,
I apologize
Tell me what to do
To get through to you
Girl, it’s not the same
I know I was to blame

Just tell me when will I See you smile again
Tell me when will I see you smile again
‘Cause I know I messed up, baby (Oh)
And I know you’re fed up (Ooh), sugar (Hey, hey)
- Bell Biv Devoe circa 1990

Friends, Romans, BAPS, countrymen ... lend me your ears ... I, Erin Richelle, do hereby apologize for not updating my blog since July 24th, this reflected negligence on my behalf!!! (a little legalese / pink letter law never hurts...) Samantha yelled at me last week and vowed that she would never read my blog again, since I hadn't made any new postings...and Cassandra fussed me out in a similar fasion.... Clearly I know I messed up readers...and I know you're fed up!!!

Anyways, I had made a few drafts to post but thought they either weren't worthy of being posted or were sorta mean, but then I was reminded by Miss Cassie B. this weekend (during one of the best weekends of my life with Young Cass, Jules, and J-Co) that it is my blog...and I shouldn't really care what I post / or what others thing of them!!! So, w/out any further ado... I present, "Are We Mean?" and "Cadeau de Politesse"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home