Memoirs of Erin Richelle

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

But, before we start...I must tell you, it's my first time!

Ok, for a while now, I have been an avid reader of Julee and Cassandra's blogs...yesterday, I spent the entire afternoon reading theirs, so I figured it was a good as time as ever for me to join in on the fun! Disclaimer: Unlike Julee (a journalism major) and Cassandra (let's just say the gal is "simply deep") - I am neither - so my posts may not be as funny and catchy in a SATC sorta way as theres are. I use to buy journals from Barnes & Nobles every year, b/c they were so stylish, but then I realized I had no thoughts and therefor a journal was of no use to me...so they all ended up being the stylish journal book filled with "to do" lists, outfit reserve lists (I like to write down at least 10 outfits so in case one morning I wake up feeling completely clueless I can go to that cheat sheet and come up with a cute outfit in mere moments), or my "non-exhaustive" list of bridesmaids that keeps shrinking and expanding as I am determining who my BFF's really are. (There are a lot of them app. 10 - but they should all know who they are by now!!!). Anywho, after a year of law school and other crazed life experiences after college I think I should have some thoughts worth getting out - we shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home